Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was pretty peachy.
I went home with my roomate Ashley to her parent's house, which turned out really great since I got two dinners. The first two nights we stayed with her dad and stepmom, had a fantastic dinner, and pancakes for breakfast, and did absolutely nothing which was also absolutely amazing.

And, I ate an entire pie.

The next two nights we spent at her mom's house. The dinner there was even more amazing since it wasn't your typical turkey overhaul that you see in every entree for the next month meal. We had prime rib =).

And, I ate an entire pie.


Somewhere between my pelvic bones and my rib cage I can fit a remarkable amount of food. This happens rarely and I refer to it as "hobbit syndrome".

No comments:

Post a Comment