Thursday, December 3, 2009

Randomness.

Here's a random post of everything I've forgotten to say over the phone, pictures I've forgotten to post, and a slightly guilt trip induced second post of the day because I ignored my blog for over a week.
And I'm still sidestepping my email..

The weekend before Thanksgiving I had a fantastic time at Sonnenbergs. Got there in time for Vivian's birthday party. Her 8th birthday party I might add. Which blew my mind since I thought she was six. Good grief. She was two when I moved to Tok. TWO.






Also, it should be noted that you never mess with a cook.
Especially one holding a cookie with a good inch of chocolate frosting on it.


Aaaaaand. New hair.



Alright mom..that's three blogs in two days. More than enough proof that I'm still alive.
You could send more food though, peanut butter cheese sandwiches are getting a lil repetetive.
Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Are those stripes I see? And ... you'll be home before more cookies could arrive. :-)

    PS I'll bring a cookie to the airport :-)

    ReplyDelete