Monday, December 14, 2009

Charlie Brown Christmas..

So..we had this fantastic idea that we needed a Christmas tree here at Avtec. Nate's room happened to be the only one with enough room. Therefore there is the top of a tree that we butchered on his fridge..complete with lights, popcorn, and cranberries. Which I strung, by the way. Dad, you should appreciate the base...haha. Take a close look at that.
The view looking up at Mt. Marathon this morning around 8:30. Gorgeous day it was...
Oh, the burns are healing mom. They've scabbed over since I accidentally ripped them open on the corner of a box of white wine....OUCH. That hurt more than the actual burning I think. Now that they're bright red I get a lot more deserved sympathy however...

3 comments:

  1. hey, I posted a comment yesterday. hmmmph, where did it post? anyway, I'm glad your burn is healing. ...next time use the tongs when cooking chicken. me, I'm boiling chicken tonight. will squirt some BBQ sauce on it later, and call it dinner. :-) Great view of the mountain. Is that taken from your window? We are waiting to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas until you come home. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tree. Ouch, that'll leave some pretty scars. If it makes you feel any better, I went into the ditch yesterday with my car, and Mitchell was with me. It was awesome. I have never seen A Charlie Brown Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least someone finds car mishaps entertaining...try an keep it on the road Reuben. I've crashed enough for both of us.

    ReplyDelete