Thursday, January 20, 2011

Curious Conversations with Cooper

Cooper: "Plato's Closet? Really Brenna? I already an unhealthy amount about Banana Republic and your obsession with plaid."
Brenna: "Cooper, I have been to 4 gun stores in the last day." WIN

**Brenna has just spent the last 20 minutes working on a snow fort. Cooper walks up.**
Cooper: "Very nice snow fort, except it's facing the wrong direction. No one is going to attack you from the house, you'll get annihilated from the hill. It's okay, I know you don't possess a razor sharp strategic brain concerning the things of war. You're pretty cute though." FAIL

Cooper: "HAHA that guy is in drivers ed. and he just pulled up past a stop sign. Fail!!"
**Car goes and Cooper pulls up past the same stop sign**
Me: "Cooper!"
Cooper: "I'm not in drivers ed. it doesn't count!"
Me: "Well I'm not in the second grade anymore, so I think I'll spell Connecticut with a K." WIN

**Cooper is reading a magazine**
Me: "What's that?"
Cooper: "It's a Magpul blah blah blah..." (Blahs inserted for where I lost the explanation about the, what else, gun.)
Me: "For shooting Magpies?" (Me adding my natural wit and humor to the situation, since I didn't really know what was going on, and I didn't really want further explanation.)
Cooper: "Magpies!? AAH. Go away. Go Facebook or something."FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment