Monday, September 21, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of Seward

Well, there's no kind of motivation for keeping up a blog like a mother who emails you to post something new. I'm definitely encouraging her into being far too techonologically advanced. I thought she had just mastered the radio. Anyways, as I was scrambling for a subject after being notified that my life should be interesting enough to be blogged about, it came to me that the only interesting thing I'd done in the last few days I had forgoten to bring my camera along for.


In seward it rains so much that the general weather term is "cloudy with a chance of seward". It's been a challanging switch from accesorizing winter gear to accesorizing my rain gear. Forget collecting purses and shoes, I'm now currently collecting..haha...umbrellas. Heres the latest addition.

Also, it should be noted that if you go puddle jumping in fleece lined crocs, said puddle will remain in those crocs for longer than it will remain on the ground. Even in Seward.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Cliver, if it means anything to you, I think you are hip and relevant! Haha.
    Great picture, Brenna! Umbrellas are so fun. It is a fun word to say as well! I notice you still doggedly cling to the 'duck face'. :P
    No rain here, just a lot of wind... and a paper due tomorrow calling my name. BTW, never get on a first name basis with a analytical paper. It doesn't end well. haha.
    Love you!
    ~Danana

    ReplyDelete