Saturday, January 30, 2010

What I've Been Up To...

Well..since the beginning of this semester, my blog has been sadly neglected. Oops. Somewhere in the world of adultness homework comes before computer time. Anyways..Christmas break was peachy, and I'm going to sum up the last two weeks in pictures since I'm too lazy to be brilliant and I have a tutor student seeking my wisdom in an hour on a chapter I haven't read...

Here we have the results of the yearly challenge to get 8 people to all convincingly grimace at once...

On the way back to Seward from Christmas break I had a fantastic time with Megan and Brianna Aspelund. Here we are...3 hours early...for the 3D version of the movie Avatar. Fantastic, by the way. Totally worth the dorky glasses.

If Louis and Clark had been chefs...

If Superman had been a chef...

If the three little monkeys were chefs...

If the Thinker was sculpted by a chef...

Who cares about cowboys? Shoulda been a chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment