Saturday, January 30, 2010

Seriously...

How do you refill one of these? Maybe it's just that I'm so used to all appliances being laughably idiot proof that when I was actually faced with a minor challenge...I was dumbfounded. There aren't any handy little latches or instructions posted on hard to see surfaces. It can't be that hard, I mean, the janitor does it every day and well..he's 50 years old and still a janitor for a reason.

If they would just give us reasonably sized rolls, the average person would know to just use the smaller roller, which as you can see, is also on the wall. A few trees might be saved as well. So, check out the picture, and see if you come to the same solution I did...














Let the roommate deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. haha! Sad Brenna... just sad... I believe, all you need to open it is a dime or flat-head screw-driver, if it's the kind I'm thinking of. Or it might be like some and you need a special key to open it. Or... there's plan B, which involves unwinding the big roll onto the the small TP holder, which is VERY time-consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad, but I did make you laugh. Which was really the point i spose..
    Orrrr...you can just bust the thing open, put the tp in and duct tape it back together.

    ReplyDelete