Monday, September 28, 2009

Mainly self explanatory pictures. Hehe.

If you thought cookbooks were heavy, you have not yet met recipe TEXTbooks.
Yes...in college coffee cups run in a ratio of 5/1 vs. water bottles.
Nosy neighbors! =)

Deck off of the library/climbing wall/obvious photo opportunity. When you have too much homework to go climb a mountain, one must be creative. Hehe.
Rocking the chef's pants!
Breathe mom, breathe. At least I waited for the right end of the porch to jump.
Seward has a fetish for murals. Yes...that is a dumpster...
The side of the awesome dumpster =)
The water! Isn't it amazing? Had to be out on this beautiful day. Note to self: sunshine does not equal warmth. This counts for like 14 blog posts mom so don't yell at me for a while. Hehe.

3 comments:

  1. Those HAVE to be some of the biggest books I've ever seen... At least as far as cookbooks go. Aww... You should have tried and jumped from the left side! Just get a bunch of boxes and pile them up below. I've only seen the murals in these pictures. Yeah, it was sunny a couple days ago, and it was actually pretty cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for the snow to fall to jump off the left side! =) Mom...if you read my comments, I am entirely kidding. Who jumps off buildings? Seriously.

    I'm gunna try an get the dorm attendant to plow the snow against the side of the library. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! hows life? Gabi

    ReplyDelete