Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Visit from Traci

Okay...this post is a lil late, but my big sis Traci came and visited me and it was sooo fun!
We drank RedBull, went to the Arts Festival, walked on the beach, got coffee, got Gelatto's (fancy Italian ice cream) and took lots of pictures. Obviously. Camera happy friends are the best! =)

We took a drive around the side of the bay..Traci interrupted my jellyfish counting to take a picture. It was a lot colder out than it looked! Sunshine in AK does not neccesarily equal warmth..
The beach in front of the sea life center.
Pretty much a fancy rock pile that we had to pose in front of. That's me and Sharaya, who came with Traci.
We even saw sea otters playing in the water!
Traci and I!!
So on 4th avenue there are alllll these fancy lightposts! Eventually I'll find the way to Narnia.
The face is not a reflection of the quality of the ice cream...
Nothing like ice cream for breakfast!
Phone booth! Maybe not as good a one as the big red one...right Dana? But we make it look pretty not bad.
We're missing the third angel, but someone had to take the picture!?

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I like your sweater.
    Darn right! Remember how we almost froze to death taking those big red phone booth pictures? Girls are so weird sometimes! :) Fun times...
    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete