Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear mom...

Dear mom:
Thank you for making things like sticky rice cereal for breakfast growing up. It's kept me from getting too sick of cheerios in college.

Thank you for teaching me that the washer can't eat my socks unless I do laundry.

Thank you for sending me cookies, and ignoring the irony of the fact that you are also sending me to culinary school.

Thank you for being short. At least I have someone to blame it on.

Thank you for teaching me to have a sense of humor. It's saved people who shoot my windows with airsoft guns from suffering an untimely death.

Thank you for buying me pepper spray, and reminding me to lock my doors.

Thank you for being kinda scary. When I pick up my phone and say "Hi mom!" I can get out of almost any situation.

I love you =)

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too, Brenna-girl, even though you never did like the delicious rice cereal for breakfast ... though I don't recall you having much of a sense of humor about it then! Maybe it needed a little pepperspray on it. ;-) I truly must be a little scary ... you ate it!

    ReplyDelete